The leadership of Tom Feeney, president and CEO of Safelite AutoGlass, is highlighted in a new book, “Little Things Big Returns: How to Deliver Experiences that Matter Most to your Customers,” by Daryl Travis.
Brandtrust Founder and CEO Daryl Travis, advises many of the largest and best brands in the world on how to create lasting emotional brand connections. An engaging storyteller, he speaks frequently on the power of brands and why deeper human insights are critical for company and brand growth.
In his latest book, published in September 2015, he reveals how many companies miss the little things that draw customers in or turn them away.
Safelite AutoGlass recently honored our latest winners of an internal recognition program – the International Exceptional Customer Service Award from parent company Belron.
Each year, Belron invites business units in each of its 34 countries to submit the stories of the people who truly embody exceptional customer service. This year, Belron received a record-setting 60 nominations from 19 different countries. Out of 26 award winners worldwide in three categories, Safelite earned 8. The stories of the winners range from technicians who have delivered long-term, high levels of customer service to special project teams that have stepped up to meet various challenges and to managers who have introduced innovative new ideas.
The 2015-16 winners are:
1. Luis Bucksbaum, Technician, Iowa City, Iowa
2. David Cahill, Eastern Florida District Manager, Orlando, FL
3. Michael Graham, Repair Specialist, Salt Lake City, UT
4. Logan, Utah Service Center Team (Led by Store Manager Keenan Christiansen)
5. Christopher Lindsey, Mobile Pro Technician, Tooele, UT
6. Jose Ortiz, Technician, Boston, MA
7. Sales Central UK Call Project Team (Led by Jenny Guroy, Director, Sales Center Contact Center Operations)
8. Sergey Shchipskiy, Technician, Seattle, WA