At Safelite AutoGlass, we exist to make a difference and bring unexpected happiness to people’s everyday lives. That’s why it’s no surprise that our people took home more Belron Exceptional Customer Service Awards (BECSA) than any other country.
BECSAs are selected based on judging of each country’s Belron Everyday Hero award winners. According to Belron President and CEO Gary Lubner, this year’s nominations were of higher quality than ever before. The judges received a record nominations (nearly 80) and ultimately selected 39 BECSA winners. Of those 39, Safelite earned 9!
Lubner recently revealed the BECSA winners through his annual video message.
The stories of the winners range from technicians who have delivered long-term, high levels of customer service to special project teams that have stepped up to meet various challenges and individuals who have done something unique to position Safelite for greatness.
The 2016 winners are:
1. Tony Hansen, Technician, Kalispell, MT
2. Josh Lanich, Technician, Du Bois, PA
3. Scott Meister, Lead Technician, Baraboo, WI
4. Kim Morren, People Business Partner
5. Pedro Sanchez, Technician, Nampa, ID
6. Ed Sprigler, Vice President, Strategic Initiatives
7. Brian Williams, Corporate Buyer
8. Colorado Springs CAT Team, led by Dan Spriet, District Manager
9. San Antonio CAT Team, led by Chris Bailey, District Manager
As we strive to be a People Powered, Customer Driven company that aspires to be the greatest, most-admired service brand, this award program is a way to help bring our vision and values to life. BECSA is the pinnacle awards for Belron and each recipient, whether an individual or team, is in rare company when you think you are 1 of 39 out of 27,000 associates around the world.
Recipients receive a cash price, a crystal trophy, and company-wide recognition. Videos highlighting each winners’ stories will be available soon so check back in a few weeks!
Congratulations to all our BECSA winners and nominees – and thank you for living the Safelite Spirit!