Safelite AutoGlass recently honored our latest winners of an internal recognition program – the International Exceptional Customer Service Award from parent company Belron.
Each year, Belron invites business units in each of its 34 countries to submit the stories of the people who truly embody exceptional customer service. This year, Belron received a record-setting 60 nominations from 19 different countries. Out of 26 award winners worldwide in three categories, Safelite earned 8. The stories of the winners range from technicians who have delivered long-term, high levels of customer service to special project teams that have stepped up to meet various challenges and to managers who have introduced innovative new ideas.
The 2015-16 winners are:
1. Luis Bucksbaum, Technician, Iowa City, Iowa
2. David Cahill, Eastern Florida District Manager, Orlando, FL
3. Michael Graham, Repair Specialist, Salt Lake City, UT
4. Logan, Utah Service Center Team (Led by Store Manager Keenan Christiansen)
5. Christopher Lindsey, Mobile Pro Technician, Tooele, UT
6. Jose Ortiz, Technician, Boston, MA
7. Sales Central UK Call Project Team (Led by Jenny Guroy, Director, Sales Center Contact Center Operations)
8. Sergey Shchipskiy, Technician, Seattle, WA
As we strive to be a People Powered, Customer Driven company that empowers its employees to deliver service so great…it’s memorable, this award program is a way to help bring our vision and values to life.
Recipients receive a cash price, a crystal trophy, and company-wide recognition.
Check back soon when we will have video testimonials to highlight the story behind each of our award winners!