We’re lucky to have a parent company like Belron who shares in our belief in recognizing our employees who deliver on our brand promise of creating a great customer experience. In fact, Belron created the Everyday Heroes Award to recognize people from their business units across the world who are providing exceptional service to our customers.
We’re excited that we have 14 Everyday Heroes to celebrate this year! From this elite group, winners of Belron’s annual Exceptional Customer Service Award are selected.
Safelite’s 2014 Everyday Heroes are:
1. Alan Aronowitz, Client Care Advocate, Columbus, Ohio
2. Jimmy Berthel, Store Manager, Norwood, Mass.
3. Wesley Hunting, Technician, Spokane, Wash.
4. Kanyon Hillaire, Technician, Portland, Ore.
5. Elizabeth Howard, National Recruiting Manager, and the European technician staffing team, Columbus, Ohio
6. Don Overbaugh, District Manager, Charlotte, N.C.,
7. Jeff Nowak, District Manager, Seattle, Wash.
8. Kirk Reed, District Manager and the Reading Hailstorm CAT team, Harrisburg, Pa.
9. Gary Priehs, Technician, Sault Sainte Marie, Mich.
10. Andrey Ryabyy, Technician, Charlotte, N.C.
11. Patrick Sanchez, Repair Specialist, Ontario, Calif.
12. Shannon Slade, National Contact Center Assistant Vice President, and the Contact Center leadership team, Columbus, Ohio
13. Sandy Swackhammer, Store Manager, Dubois, Pa.
14. Tommy Wall, Technician, Churchville, Md.
They all represent our People Powered, Customer Driven culture through their actions to go the extra mile, go above and beyond what is expected and thinking differently for better business results.
Over the next few weeks, we’ll share the customer-centric actions that earned these employees the title of being an Everyday Hero.