Safelite AutoGlass’s roughly 4.3 million annual customers now have access to an improved online experience – whether on their PC, tablet or smartphone. The latest version of Safelite.com, which rolled out fully on August 1, 2014, offers an improved customer experience, including reduced steps and faster functionality to obtain a price quote and schedule an appointment.
A more visual process helps customers enter the right information to ensure part accuracy, while also eliminating forced bail-outs that require follow-up phone calls. Some of the advantages of the updated website are:
• Customers can now fully schedule an appointment at Safelite.com from their smartphone
• Fewer steps to view a quote and to schedule service
• Ensure part accuracy with visuals and VIN information
• Ability to save quotes and complete scheduling at a later time
The enhancement includes a series of videos with Safelite technicians explaining what to expect during, before, and after service and also answering common customer questions about vehicle glass repair or replacement services. They include:
• A Side or Back Car Window Replacement with Safelite
• A Safelite Windshield Replacement
• A Safelite Windshield Repair
• Safelite Mobile Service: What You Should Know
Customers can now save their quote online and return any time to schedule service. Thanks to the customer portal, introduced March 2014, customers can create personal accounts to manage and track their appointment.
“Safelite AutoGlass is a customer-driven company,” said Renee Cacchillo, Safelite’s vice president of customer and brand strategy. “We aim to anticipate customer needs, listen to their feedback and to create solutions that provide the ultimate customer experience – not only for vehicle glass services but for any service provider. As technology continuously evolves, we strive to stay innovative.”
To see first-hand the upgrades to Safelite.com, check out this slideshow.